Forty-years separates the tragedy of 1980’s Operation Eagle Claw with this week’s announcement by Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller...
INTELLIGENCE INSIDER: Election Sting Used Blockchain Watermark; Secret Ink Spycraft Goes Back to Revolutionary WarJosiah Ross, , Group News, featured, 0
A longtime intelligence insider and patriot confirmed the use of a sophisticated watermark on official election ballots, setting in...
NSA KNOWS ALL, SEES ALL: Cutting Biden’s Crimes Leads Intercept’s Founder to Quit; Scribe of Snowden Realizes He Was Played; Laptop is Assange 2016Josiah Ross, , Group News, 0
Glenn Greenwald, the “co-creator” of The Intercept, one of the most well funded online news sites created to question...
LOGIN / REGISTER
TOP Q NEWS
- QMN Hacked, ReturnsTry as they may to hack, disable and deplatform this news website, we return, injured but alive. After a dozen attempts in December, the paid trolls managed to subvert the whole site, to spam from the server to get the IP banned. The techs had the backup, but the debugging and reset took weeks. We […]
- Operation Legend Update, 6000 ArrestedThe results are in and the Department of Justice’s Operation Legend has netted 6,000 arrests of child traffickers and pedophiles. Of those 6,000 arrested, 1,500 have been charged with federal offenses, and 500 were charged with homicide. “The Department’s Operation Legend is named in honor of one of Kansas City’s youngest victims, four-year old LeGend […]
- MICHIGAN VOTE FLIP: Not Human Error As Claimed, National Security IssueOn election night, when 6,000 Michigan votes in Antrim County were flipped from Donald J. Trump to Joe Biden, the Antrim County Clerk and Michigan’s Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson stated that the votes had been flipped because of human error, which was caused by the failure to update the Mancelona Township tabulator prior to […]
- F-16 Crashes In Michigan Upper PeninsulaAn F-16 Falcon crashed in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula during a routine training mission Tuesday, according to the 115th Fighter Wing of the Wisconsin Air National Guard. One pilot was on board. The cause of the crash and the condition of the pilot are not known, as the crash is still under investigation. Further information will […]
- MEMEWARS: Beware the Blue Masks!It’s simple: Teflon-coated, blue paper masks can kill you. Thirty years ago, everybody was saying, “Beware the blue M & Ms,” when the blue candy hit the scene. It was a running joke because America was used to only standard colors when they opened the bags of the chocolate treat. Politicians have been pushing for […]