- Last Post
Come here to this forum with any questions on how to use this interface or what's happening here!
- 6 months, 4 weeks ago
Temporary group to be used for new members. Say Hi to those here... Report issues. We are upgrading everything at the moment. Forums will be up, hopefully by tomorrow. That will allow interactions between all members. The social connection here....at the EVERYTHING Q site.
- 7 months, 3 weeks ago
LOGIN / REGISTER
There are no users currently online
TOP Q NEWS
- F-16 Crashes In Michigan Upper PeninsulaAn F-16 Falcon crashed in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula during a routine training mission Tuesday, according to the 115th Fighter Wing of the Wisconsin Air National Guard. One pilot was on board. The cause of the crash and the condition of the pilot are not known, as the crash is still under investigation. Further information will […]
- MEMEWARS: Beware the Blue Masks!It’s simple: Teflon-coated, blue paper masks can kill you. Thirty years ago, everybody was saying, “Beware the blue M & Ms,” when the blue candy hit the scene. It was a running joke because America was used to only standard colors when they opened the bags of the chocolate treat. Politicians have been pushing for […]
- Will the Real Joe Biden Please Stand Up?There’s something that’s not right about Joe Biden, and observant people notice. Questions and comments about Joe Biden’s physical appearance abound: “He looks different,” or “I don’t think that’s Joe Biden.” Some astute midnight riders have even noted changes in his eye color, the old Joe Biden had blue eyes; the new Joe Biden’s eyes […]
- Newly-Discovered Monolith in Utah DisappearsA three-sided statue made of metal with no engravings or writing of any kind, was seemingly first discovered on Nov. 18 while surveyors studied populations of bighorn sheep, according to the New York Times, then it disappeared. No one knows who placed the monolith, which required the use of precision tools to bore a triangular hole […]
- Gen. Flynn Pardoned, Opens Door to New AssignmentU.S. President Donald J. Trump on Wednesday pardoned Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, opening the door to a new assignment for this patriot whose family withstood a nearly four-year long battle because of an FBI witch hunt looking to derail the presidency. As the president pushes the election recounts towards the Supreme Court, freeing Gen. Flynn […]