Where is Bin Laden?
Recently, a video about Hillary Clinton was exposed to the social media, bringing public attention back to the Benghazi incident in Libya that she led.
The three people in the video link are Alan Howell Parrot, a former employee of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) who has worked in the Middle East for 20 years, and the other is Nicholas Noe, a truth seeker in Benghazi. The last one is Charles Woods, the father of Woods, the SEAL member who was killed in the Benghazi incident.
After incident of 911, the administrations of George W Bush and Barack Hussein Obama hide Osama bin Laden in Iran for ten years.
The Obama-Biden-Hillary government blended with Iran and planned the capture game of Bin Laden, and asked the Iranian government to sent Bin Laden to Afghanistan.
Prior to the 2012 presidential election, the Seal Team 6 of the top US special forces was sent to kill Bin Laden’s stuntman, but the body was not sent back to the United States for DNA testing. In order to seal the truth up, the Obama administration gave Iran US$152 billion and all members of the SEAL 6 team were assassinated. No one knows the real Osama bin Laden whereabouts.
The United States extensively cultivated agents during the Cold War. One of the projects was called the “Safari Club”. Bin Laden was one of the agents, and then he was abandoned by the rotation of political parties. After the 9/11 incident, the CIA discussed with the Iranians to transfer bin Laden from Tora Bora, Afghanistan to Abbottabad, Pakistan, who was already under the control of the CIA. He has been lived with more than 100 al-Qaeda leaders and their families together for 10 years.
The key man of the hunt for Bin Laden in the 2011 is Panetta. He was the former White House chief of staff during the Clinton presidency, served as the chief of CIA and secretary of Defense, and he is a trusted person in the Clinton’s family. The other one was John Brennan, homeland security adviser, who became director of the CIA And Richard Clarke, a former White House security adviser, Of course there is also Vice President Biden.
Hillary and Panetta threatened Obama that if he did not give the green light to bin Laden’s assassination, they would expose him to the media and his political career would be over.
Former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf signalled the air defense system to let the helicopter in. After the SEALs arrived, they filmed a video and shot down bin Laden’s stuntman. One of bin Laden’s wives ran towards them when they shot him and said, “Don’t shoot! He is a stuntman.”
The decision makers wanted to keep the real bin Laden under Iran’s sphere of influence. The SEALs knew that bin Laden was not killed, so they threw part of the body into the Hindu Kush Mountains. In order to keep the secrets, the Obama administration paid Iran a total amount of US$152 billion in order to carry out killings.
In early August 2011, the top U.S. military officials received a top-secret information from the CIA stating that all the leaders of the Taliban in Afghanistan will carry a lot of secret documents and gather in a valley in the Vardak province of Afghanistan to hold a secret meeting. The U.S. Army immediately dispatched the Seal Team6, and militants dressed as Taliban in order to sneak in. In the middle of the night of August 6, the CH47 helicopter full of US Navy SEAL Team VI encountered an RPG rocket hitting the fuselage when it landed. The militants fired at the forced landing helicopter, killing dozens of US soldiers.
After that, the Obama administration operated the “Iran Nuclear Agreement” (Comprehensive Agreement on the Iranian Nuclear Issue), which can be described as a “deprivation of power and humiliation” to the United States. Iran’s old enemy Israel is feeling the pressure. On March 3, 2015, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu broke diplomatic practice and did not obtain the consent of the White House of the US Presidential Palace to give a speech in the US Congress, which made Obama very dissatisfied. Netanyahu’s speech in Congress was warmly welcomed by the two parties and houses, and he expressed deep concern about Israel’s pressure on Iran’s nuclear weapons. Although Netanyahu shouted to Obama in his speech, Obama still refused to meet Netanyahu and publicly contempt Netanyahu’s speech in the interview. This also spurred Trump to stand up for election in the future, vigorously criticise the “Iran Nuclear Agreement,” and immediately withdrew from the agreement after becoming president.
On July 14, 2015, the “Iran Nuclear Agreement” was implemented. The agreement provides for the reduction of Iran’s current nuclear capabilities, but it will not dismantle the existing nuclear facilities. The agreement acknowledge Iran’s right to develop nuclear energy for civilian purposes in exchange for Tehran’s acceptance of the UN’s verification of its ability to acquire nuclear weapons without any progress. Starting from 2016, Iran will be phased out of international economic sanctions, and Iran’s will receive an additional $100 billion from the trade. In simple terms
, this huge sum of money can be used to fund Iran’s nuclear weapons researches.
One of the people involved in the investigation of this video was Charles Woods, whose son was a SEAL member who was killed in the Benghazi incident. This incident made him determined to investigate the ulterior governmental inside story for the American people, and the Benghazi incident was the next major scandal for Hillary Clinton after the hunt for bin Laden.
Brian Skroski, , New News, 0
(2004) ‘Confidential’ Cable from Venezuela = [DS] in US Gov. KNEW [Smartmatic] ‘Integrity’ Was Questionable.Brian Skroski, , Group News, New News, 0
(2004) ‘Confidential’ Cable from Venezuela = in US Gov > KNEW ‘Integrity’ Was Questionable. (wikileaks doc) Date:...
Brian Skroski, , New News, 0
Why block this video? What is so horrible about Americans supporting their president? Who wants the Black voice to...
New Photo Shows Hunter Biden’s Indicted Business Partner Devon Archer Meeting with Joe Biden in His VP Office – Hunter’s Lawyers Later told Burisma to Take Photo DownBrian Skroski, , New News, 0
A new photo of Hunter Biden’s business partner Devon Archer meeting with Vice President Joe Biden in his office...
LOGIN / REGISTER
TOP Q NEWS
- Dems Flip On $1.8 Trillion Stimulus: ‘Pelosi, Take the Deal!’After Nancy Pelosi rejected The White House’s most recent offer of $1.8 trillion, everyone, including the Democrats, knew that she was playing political games with the coronavirus relief stimulus. Member of her own party are pushing back. Several members want to accept the Republicans’ stimulus bill to get much-need money into the hands of American […]
- The Friendly Skies No Longer ‘Open’ As US Exits 1992 Helsinki TreatyOn the 57th anniversary of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, the United States officially ended its participation in the 1992 Open Skies Treaty, signed in Helsinki, that grew to partnerships with 34 member nations to conduct observation flights over each other’s territory. The Trump Administration cited Russia’s noncompliance with the Treaty over U.S. […]
- DE OPPRESSO LIBER: SEC DEF Miller Unifies Special Ops Under His Direct Command; ‘Gen. Flynn’s Secret Weapon’ Quotes JFKForty-years separates the tragedy of 1980’s Operation Eagle Claw with this week’s announcement by Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller that unifies Special Ops under his direct command. That single, clear line of decision making is the ultimate fail-safe to guarantee that America’s most urgent defense missions will be planned correctly and executed to completion, without […]
- Peach State Recount Turns Out To Be The PitsThings are getting so hot in the Peach state that the Georgia peaches are coming out Kentucky fried as recounts in several counties have revealed thousands of votes that had not been counted. Most of the votes were for President Donald J. Trump. This doesn’t turn out to be too peachy for the Democrats trying […]
- [N]othing [C]an [S]top [W]hat [I]s [C]oming; Election Cybersecurity Leaders Told to Fall on SwordWhile it may be true that the 2020 election “was the most secure in American history,” at least according to Department of Homeland Security’s CISA, the Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency, where it counts, in actually taking the temperature of the populace, it was as much of a failure, or worse, than ever before. And […]